- Conformation Titles:
- CH: Champion;
- These are all Champions as well, but clarified.
- A/C: American and Canadian;
- Int: International;
- BIS: Best in Show;
- Breeding Titles:
- ROM: Register of Merit (Producer of Multiple Conformation Champions)
- ROMOB: Obedience Register of Merit (Producer of Multiple Obedience Titled Dogs)
- Obedience Titles:
- CD: Companion Dog;
- CDX: Companion Dog Excellent; and
- UD: Utility Dog.
- Agility Titles:
- NA: Novice Agility;
- OA: Open Agility;
- AX: Agility Excellent; and
- MX: Master Agility Excellent.
- Temperament Titles:
- CGC: Canine Good Citizen;
- TT: Temperment Tested; and
- TDI: Therapy Dog International.
Alaskan Malamute Club of America (AMCA) Working Dog Program:
WLD: Working Lead Dog;
WTD: Working Team Dog;
WTDX: Working Team Dog Excellent;
WLDX: Working Lead Dog Excellent;
WWPD: Working Weight Pull Dog; and
WPD: Working Pack Dog.
Siberian Husky Club of America (SHCA) Working Dog Program:
General information, and links to details
Sled Dog Class for Specialty Shows
Sled Dog Degree Program:
SD: Sled Dog
SDX: Sled Dog Excellent
SDO: Sled Dog Outstanding
Working Showing Trophy
Lombard/Norris Sled Dog Team Awards
Working Pack Dog Degree Program
WPD: Working Pack Dog
WPDX: Working Pack Dog Excellent
The Alaska Malamute HELP League
With no requirements that a dog be purebred, the AMHL sponsors
WTD (Working Team Dog), WLD (Working Lead Dog), WWPD (Working Weight Pull Dog), WPD - Working Pack Dog and
others, including a Working Dog Excellent series.